Spark Connections: Personal Profile Dating
This is not an event, using this as a registration and payment gateway. FOR SINGLES ONLY.
A special offer just for you! Be a registered member of CompleteMe for two years with a one-time registration fee of $88. No other hidden costs! When contacted with suitable matches, you can choose to accept the date at $99/pax inclusive of a meal.
CompleteMe will focus on the top three traits you are seeking in a partner to select a suitable match for you. Select the top three traits that you look for in a partner from 11 different traits such as age, ethnicity, height/weight, religion, education, language, career and income.
4 unique selling points of our Personal Profile Dating (PPD) service are:
1. Unlimited matches: If you are open to meet all your matches, there is NO LIMIT to the number of matches you could potentially receive.
2. Photo exchange: You would get to see your match’s photo and vice versa.
3. Affordable pricing: There are no expensive packages involved. You only pay $88 for registration fee and $99 per date (includes lunch/ dinner) when both parties decide to meet.
4. Wider exposure: When you sign up for our PPD service, you get priority to be featured in our electronic newsletter, under the column “Featured Singles”. Your feature (an optional benefit) will be received by thousands of people who have (A) attended our events before, (B) signed up for our Personal Profile Dating or (C) subscribed to our newsletter. Do note that we are only able to verify the marital status of (A) and (B) but not (C). If any opposite gender wish to know you, he/she will provide his/her name, contact number and a short description of himself/herself and we will forward the email to you. This is a free and optional service to help you find The One faster.
- Update you of in the events’ information which you have signed up for
- Verify your marital status with ROM to ensure that you are legally single
- Send you marketing information, such as upcoming events and activities. You can always unsubscribe yourself at the bottom of each newsletter.